Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Pictures from the Hidden Path

I went out again tonight to visit the lovely bike path I wrote about last time, and this time I took my camera. I took some extremely poor pics, I'm afraid, but here are a few of the better ones. Please use your imagination and your powers of mental enhancement to make up for my failings!



The entrance to my hidden path. Hidden in plain sight, really, and going on for several blocks from here.


 A couple of the flowering trees that make this so pretty right now.


A fairly simple runoff channel, with a culvert and a small drop that makes a "waterfall." On a spring day it's easy to find beauty here.


One of the many small hills along this path, some quite steep, and none of them at all daunting - not any more! This photo is a bit blurry on the left - I'm not even sure how I did that, but my apologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment